What's new

Denied Adding more jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogerwilliam

Adding more side jobs........would get more level.Adding more difficult jobs to earn more money.

Fox

Banned
try searching the forums a bit. They are coming out with 2 more side-jobs - Coalmining and Trash Collecting

Rogerwilliam

hi

let us also include that and add some more jobs ex.something like farming, special anti corruption in cops n fbi,
out of special jobs......

Ian

Diamond Member
In honesty, I am sick of seeing topics like "ADD MORE JOBS!"
REASON: If we add more jobs, people will get more money, more money ruins the economy, and it will cause us to do a ACCOUNT WHIPE!

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Ian said:
In honesty, I am sick of seeing topics like "ADD MORE JOBS!"
REASON: If we add more jobs, people will get more money, more money ruins the economy, and it will cause us to do a ACCOUNT WHIPE!
OH NO

Michael_Corner

Bleh, I bet the special anti-corruption squad would be corrupted after a while.

well i like the farming idea..
Cause if you add as normal job people wont really earn more since they have to choose which job they want to be.
Like IRL they are ALOT of diferent jobs, maybe make more jobs but at diferent levels and not that one earns the best but just that you will earn the most since you do your best cause you like your job (also IRL)
And jobs like: private medic,farmer,maybe prostitue when we really got a bit ''city'' in the server ect. (some of these come from suggestion i read)

Status
Not open for further replies.