Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_ReichPL

IC Name: Adam Reich
IC Level: 5
Admin who banned you: Alec_Rae
Reason for ban: Teleport (Bug/Glitch)
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no): NO (Misunderstood)
Other comments: I dont know what the hell just happened. I was doing my Truck Side-Job and i fell into the gap and respawned somewhere in the port of SF... Somehow i got kick straight away for Teleporting and when i logged in and tried to tell about it to Alec, i got ban... I will report this bug/glitch as well.

Adam_ReichPL

I dont use any cheats! I really hate cheaters so i dont use it! It was damned bug! Same as eg. the gap in the road at the bridge to the Palmino Creek... Damn i dont want be punished for the bug of the game! I fell into the gap and it spawned me away from the place i was...

Fox

Banned
he came back on the server again. I had to ban him 3 more times because he was ban-evading.

Adam_ReichPL

So you want to say that i gonna be banned for map bug?

P.S.
I was getting on the server to tell you about this bug...
I spent lots of time enjoying the playing on this server, helping newbies etc. and i dont want be pwned by damned map bug...

Belgier

Donator
There's no such thing as random teleporting. And I never heard of a bug around that area anyways, at that means something, c'z I know a lot of bugs Dx

Fox

Banned
Adam_ReichPL said:
P.S.
I was getting on the server to tell you about this bug...
Yeah, sure...(*sarcasm*) When you went on another character, you were on for a few minutes before I realized it was you. You had plenty of time to PM me, and yet you say that you were going to PM me.

Adam_ReichPL

When you create new character, you have to do TEST and watch the tutorial... during that time you cant talk with other people... I tried to talk to you about it and i could catch you only on teamspeak... I told you about this bug and looks like you just ignored me...
BTW.
I was going to tell Alec about this bug because he was online then. I logged again to tell him about it, but you banned me when i just finished typing to him on PM...

Joey Belgier said:
There's no such thing as random teleporting. And I never heard of a bug around that area anyways, at that means something, c'z I know a lot of bugs Dx
Did you ever fell "under the map"? What happens when you fall down for about 5-10 sec? You respawn somewhere on the map, beside the point you fell down or somewhere randomly...

Status
Not open for further replies.