What's new

Account recovery Josh_Cobham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satis

Hi,

I was active on this server a few years ago but I can no longer login to my MA or forum account using my password.

Unfortunately, the email account associated with the accounts has since been deactivated due to inactivity. I called the provider, but they were unable to reactivate it.

My MA and forum name is Josh_Cobham and the associated email is [email protected].

Is there any way to recover this account, or more importantly, the IG characters? I remember logging in after the account wipe.

My characters included Josh_Cobham, Eugene_Wakeman and one or two others I didn't play very often.
I posted this tutorial to the forum some time ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovDkMUZJPj8&t. I still have access to this YouTube account if that's helpful.
I think I could remember the subject of the account's forum PMs and posts.

No worries if it's not possible.

Cheers

Chopsy

Head of Helpers
Head Administrator
Heyo. I'll help you sort this out. Let me just check a few bits to make sure you are in-fact the owner of this account.

Satis

Yes, that's correct. Same as the start of the YouTube at the time

Chopsy

Head of Helpers
Head Administrator
Have you moved houses at all within the four-five years you've not been online? the IP from the current forum account you're using is in a different location to the MA's IP.

Satis

Yes, a few times. I used to live down in Essex when I started playing and when I created the MA. Now live Leeds way

Status
Not open for further replies.