What's new

Account password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodyTosser

Hello. I've created an account here a couple of months ago and when I tried to log in game today, I seem to have forgotten my password; my master account is the same as my forum account, BloodyTosser, I would appreciate an email sent to me in order to be walked through the steps of resetting my password.

Witting

Donator
Re: Account password. [Lead Admin +]

BloodyTosser said:
Hello. I've created an account here a couple of months ago and when I tried to log in game today, I seem to have forgotten my password; my master account is the same as my forum account, BloodyTosser, I would appreciate an email sent to me in order to be walked through the steps of resetting my password.

Click here. You can follow the steps under under "Forgot Your Password" in order to reset your account password. This will change the password to your master account, so sign in with your IG username and not your forum one.

BloodyTosser

Witting said:
BloodyTosser said:

Click here. You can follow the steps under under "Forgot Your Password" in order to reset your account password. This will change the password to your master account, so sign in with your IG username and not your forum one.
Thank you! I feel dumb now that I didn't see that!

Witting

Donator

BloodyTosser said:
Witting said:
BloodyTosser said:

Thank you! I feel dumb now that I didn't see that!

No worries :) just reply back here if you need any additional help.
:luvrcrp:

Status
Not open for further replies.