What's new

Account Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasukeady

I have a problem with the master account. I passed the first round but the second was completed it without meaning last 5 questions. And I've blocked account.
I'm from Romania and I do not understand the questions. I can let go account?

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
sasukeady said:
I have a problem with the master account. I passed the first round but the second was completed it without meaning last 5 questions. And I've blocked account.
I really don't understand most of your conversation or questions. I'll leave for an administrator to check this out.

Spook

Silver Member
sasukeady said:

If you don't understand and write English well, you will be banned from the first day if you passed the quiz.

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Here is what I'll say, go ahead and post an unban appeal to the banning administrator. We can't help you get unbanned other than have the administrator speak with you.

Take care, Helper Team

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Here is what I'll say, go ahead and post an unban appeal to the banning administrator. We can't help you get unbanned other than have the administrator speak with you.

Take care, Helper Team

Status
Not open for further replies.