What's new

Account Application denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

CartelFunds

Hello, i sent in an application about an hour ago and it got denied. The only reason it got denied was cause of a "VPN, or proxy service". I just built this computer, the only thing on it is steam, discord, google, GTA SA, and SAMP. I don't have a vpn nor a proxy service anywhere on this computer. I dont know what to do, cause even if i send in another one, im scared its gonna say the same thing. 84664

Cacksii

Retired Admin
Your forums IP traces back to the location used in your background information, but the IP used for your application traces back to Atlanta, Georgia. The IP for your forums and MA are two separate IP addresses, do you know anything about that?

CartelFunds

Your forums IP traces back to the location used in your background information, but the IP used for your application traces back to Atlanta, Georgia. The IP for your forums and MA are two separate IP addresses, do you know anything about that?
I have no clue why thats happening. Im not sure if spectrum has something to do with that or what.

Cacksii

Retired Admin
I resubmitted an application, hopefully my ip wont act up with this one :thumbup:
I have spoken with one of the developers and he said to try and log out of the UCP and log back in, that should fix it. It’s a reported bug in the system.

Victorian

Helper
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.