Accidentally bumped a ticket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimebagme

MY QUESTION:
Should I just start a new ticket?
Or should I wait for this one?

Detailed Scenario:

I made the choice to donate $50 to this server (but I'm not fortunate enough to donate without an expectation of something in return) for a vehicle...

Massive headache ensues...

I'm given an Infernus and no way to change it without management doing it...

So I made a support ticket at the start of it all... and then when an admin told me IG "I have noted your ticket for Smalls attention" I returned to my ticket. I added a summary of what I learned, to keep the ticket up to date.

After submitting a comment, two PREVIOUS comments by admin and system appear which didnt previous to me commenting (I refreshed page and everything, no comments showed aside from my own) and one of them states "If you bump this thread you will be moved to the bottom of the queue."

So my understanding is that because I was kind enough to donate to this server, and tried to keep admins informed, I am now treated as some rulebreaker who is probably wasting admins time, and gets to sit at the bottom of the queue for a week... or month... or more before I can enjoy the thing I donated for.

All of this happened around 20 hours ago and I'm seeing no action thus far. I expect "bottom of the queue" means my ticket will be ignored and eventually archived...

Anderson

Retired Admin
Not the case, your ticket was tagged for Smally, who is one of the management members here within the community, he's currently out until Monday, I'll talk with a few others and see what we can do to get you taken care of in a more quicker fashion, I apologize for the wait.

Dimebagme

Not the case, your ticket was tagged for Smally, who is one of the management members here within the community, he's currently out until Monday, I'll talk with a few others and see what we can do to get you taken care of in a more quicker fashion, I apologize for the wait.
Thanks so much for clearing this up, and helping to make this quicker.

Posting here is always helpful... thankful for the community and all the help!!! To admins helpers and players alike. Thanks to all reading this.

Dimebagme

Feel free to L&A.

As long as I can see somewhere that my ticket is moving along, I am appreciative for all the work in handling it.

Invictus

Donator
Don't worry about this message "If you bump this thread you will be moved to the bottom of the queue.". It's not a big deal if you bump it like once in a while. I had to wait almost 1 week for one of my tickets to be dealt with, so yeah basically patience is the key. I remember I bumped it like 2 times, once per 2 days.

That message is probably meant for those who bump their tickets like every 5 minutes resulting in a spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.