What's new

[Accepted] Maria Rosetti Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasyvasi99

Bronze Member
1logos10.png

Application.
This is the first stage for someone who is interested within becoming a member of the SANews Network. It's a fairly simple question-based application which explain everything you will need to know in order to become a member of the SANews Network. Once and if you pass the application, you will be moved onto an interview stage, which you will have in person with a member of Management. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact a member to ensure you have only the clearest understanding of what to do in order to pass.

Section I - Personal Information.
This section will contain details regarding you as a person and simple facts and key information so we know as much as possible about you.​

Full Legal Name: Maria Cristina Rosetti
Date of Birth: 4th August 1988
Sex/Gender: Female
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Telephone: 197901
Address: 5 Mullholland Way

Height: 5 feet 3 inches
Weight:126 Lbs
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: In a relationship.

Section II - Education and Past Experiences.
Here, you will need to state what type of Education you have had - Regardless of the qualifications we want you to list them all. In addition to the following, you are asked to state all you previous experiences regarding reporting or writing in anyway, shape or form possible.​

Primary Education: San Fierro School Number 2
Secondary Education: San Fierro School Number 2
High School: San Fierro High School
College Studies: Journalism
University: Las Venturas University
Degree/PhD/Other Qualifications Obtained: Photography

Have you ever been previously hired as an reporter?: No
Have you ever applied for the SANews Network in the past?: Yes ((the other one is pending))
List any previous or current employments: None.

Section III - Miscellaneous.
This section will go into more detail on why you wish to follow this career path; it will also contain questions regarding your reasoning for wanting to join the SANews Network in the first place.​

Why do you want to join the SANews Network? (50 words): I want to join SA News because I always wanted to be a reporter, since I was a child. My cousin was a reporter and I always liked journalism and SA News Network seems the perfect place to apply to!I love making reports and letting people know about everything that goes on in Red County.That's why I want to join SANews Network!.

Why should you be hired over someone else? (50 words): I think I should be hired over someone else because I think you need someone more than competent on talking with people and discovering stories about everything that goes around in the country. Also you need someone with high studies in this branch and I have them. I also like spending time with people and I'm always trying to get more knowledge from people about reports.

Do you have a criminal record? If yes, please state in further detail: No.

Section IV - Out of Character.
The last section is totally out of character, and therefore all of the questions are OOC therefore you are expected to answer them all OOC'ly. You don't need to answer the first three questions if you really don't want too.​

Name: Vasile
IG Level: 2
GMT/Timezone: GMT +2
Administrative Record:
ifpydk.png

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Rate your skill of Roleplay'ing from 1-10?: 8.5/10
Why did you choose that level of skill?: Because I have some experience with RolePlaying servers but it's still not perfect.

Are you familiar with the how reporting works within the US?: Yes.
Other Information/Notes: None.

Jackson.

Donator
Re: Maria Rosetti Application

1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Management team have reviewed your current application for us, however they have found some minor errors upon the application and therefore placed it on pending.
You will have forty-eight (48) hours to revise through your application and find any errors that it may have before the Management team check it once again. Currently, the following noticeable errors have been found:
- Wrong Format.

If you have any issues with this, feel free to contact the member of the Management team whom has reviewed your application.

((Do not post upon to topic OOC'ly, please PM them if you think there is an issue)).

Giga

Donator
Re: Maria Rosetti Application

Merged the modified application post.

Giga

Donator
Application Response

1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Human Resource team has reviewed your current application for us, however they have found some minor errors upon the application and therefore placed it on pending.
You will have forty-eight (48) hours to revise through your application and find any errors that it may have before the Human Resources or Management team check it once again. Currently, the following noticeable errors have been found:
- Lack of effort in Section III;
- Failure to meet the word count at the second question of section III;
- (( Please attach a screenshot of your /myadminrecord in section IV ));
. (( Failure to explain the reason of your chosen roleplay skill )),

If you have any issues with this, feel free to contact the member of the Human Resouces or Management team whom has reviewed your application.

((Do not post upon to topic OOC'ly, please PM them if you think there is an issue)).

Giga

Donator
Application Response

1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Human Resource team has reviewed your current application for us, however they have found some minor errors upon the application and therefore placed it on pending.
You will have forty-eight (48) hours to revise through your application and find any errors that it may have before the Human Resources or Management team check it once again. Currently, the following noticeable errors have been found:
- Lack of effort in Section III (in general);
- Failure to meet the word count on the second question of section III;,

If you have any issues with this, feel free to contact the member of the Human Resouces or Management team whom has reviewed your application.

Giga

Donator
Application Response

1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Management team have reviewed your currently application to us, and as a result they have chosen to accept the application.
You will now be moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process which will be held, in person, at would main Headquarters. Feel free to call a member of the Management team and any one of them will be happy to conduct your interview - it should only take a matter of minutes.
Congratulations, and good luck.

((Call any Management member IG and request the interview and then refer them to this application, you can find a list of the current Management team over here)).

Giga

Donator
Interview Result

1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Management team have reviewed your currently application to us, and as a result they have chosen to accept the application.
You will now be moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process which will be held, in person, at would main Headquarters. Feel free to call a member of the Management team and any one of them will be happy to conduct your interview - it should only take a matter of minutes.
Congratulations, and good luck.

((Call any Management member IG and request the interview and then refer them to this application, you can find a list of the current Management team over here)).

Giga

Donator
Re: [Interview] Maria Rosetti Application [Edited]

Seems to be already hired by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.