[ACCEPTED] Lars Rogers | SANews Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

lars

dick advocate
Retired Admin
AxOJB1k.png

Application.
This is the first stage for someone who is interested within becoming a member of the SANews Network. It's a fairly simple question-based application which explain everything you will need to know in order to become a member of the SANews Network. Once and if you pass the application, you will be moved onto an interview stage, which you will have in person with a member of Management. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact a member to ensure you have only the clearest understanding of what to do in order to pass.

Section I - Personal Information.
This section will contain details regarding you as a person and simple facts and key information so we know as much as possible about you.​

Full Legal Name: Lars James Rogers
Date of Birth: 19/11/98
Sex/Gender: Male
Ethnicity: American
Telephone: 3989276
Address: 7 Palomino Way

Section II - Education and Past Experiences.
Here, you will need to state what type of Education you have had - Regardless of the qualifications we want you to list them all. In addition to the following, you are asked to state all you previous experiences regarding reporting or writing in anyway, shape or form possible.​

Primary Education: Red County Primary
Secondary Education: Red County Secondary
High School: Red County High
College Studies: N/A
University: N/A
Degree/PhD/Other Qualifications Obtained: N/A

Have you ever been previously hired as an reporter?: No
Have you ever applied for the SANews Network in the past?: No
List any previous or current employments: N/A

Section III - Miscellaneous.
This section will go into more detail on why you wish to follow this career path; it will also contain questions regarding your reasoning for wanting to join the SANews Network in the first place.​

Why do you want to join the SANews Network? (50 words): I am currently in high-school and will be going to the 12th grade next year. I'm in need of a part-time job to get me started and I would love to be involved with this. I always loved news shows and seeing the small segments by my favorite reporters. I think it would be awesome to be able to do what I love. After college I would like to pursue this full-time, but as I said it will have to be part-time for now.

Why should you be hired over someone else? (50 words): Because i'm currently undergoing some classes that make me better at doing this. I'm doing acting classes, I work for my school newspaper and I also do the morning and afternoon announcements, so I do not have any type of stage fright or anything when on-air or in person. I have the skills needed and are actually building them up as I go in, so I think i'll be sharper than others since i'm undergoing it now.

Do you have a criminal record? If yes, please state in further detail: No

The SAN Network reserves the right to check an applicant's criminal record at any time during the process.

Section IV - Out of Character.
The last section is totally out of character, and therefore all of the questions are OOC therefore you are expected to answer them all OOC'ly. You don't need to answer the first three questions if you really don't want too.​

Name: Lars
IG Level: 21
GMT/Timezone: GMT -6
Administrative Record:
ClhuBXZ.png

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Rate your skill of Roleplaying from 1-10?: 8-9
Why did you choose that level of skill?: Because I always feel there is room for improvement.

Other Information/Notes: I do need this RP'ed as a part-time job, such as a small time reporter or assistant.

News Article
Here you should write a short piece, at least 150 words, about anything you like. If you're stuck for idea, write about something that happened to you in game recently!

Today, Montgomery was shattered to it’s core. While police were out responding on a call of a large hostage situation at a bank robbery, they were all out in Fort Carson. While the police were responding, gangsters of an unknown affiliation, blew the bridges that connect Bone County to Red County. Once this was done they moved their way inland, to the small town of Montgomery. Every citizen who was there was immediately taken hostage, and if they attempted to run, they were shot. Police eventually made it to the town by air, aiming high-powered sniper rifles at the group of criminals. They commanded them to let the citizens go or face the ultimate punishment. Before anything could happen, the police opened fire on the group, killing all of them, but not before they took the life of three more people. By the end of the day, they found that the official body count was seventeen. More can be found at SASP’s website.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
Re: Lars Rogers | SANews Application

AxOJB1k.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Management team have reviewed your currently application to us, and as a result they have chosen to accept the application.
You will now be moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process which will be held, in person, at would main Headquarters. Feel free to call a member of the Management team and any one of them will be happy to conduct your interview - it should only take a matter of minutes.
Congratulations, and good luck.

((Call any Management member IG and request the interview and then refer them to this application, you can find a list of the current Management team over here)).

Giga

Donator
Interview Response

AxOJB1k.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that an associate of the SAN Network's human resources team have reviewed your interview and has chosen to accept you as a member of the San Andreas News Network.
Congratulations on passing the recruitment stage for SAN Network. We cannot wait to see what you can provide for us.

Giga

Donator
Enlisted

Intern has been enlisted.

(( Added to the usergroup + roster ))

Status
Not open for further replies.