What's new

[ACCEPTED] Cara Roberto l SANews Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey

Bronze Member
1logos10.png

Application.
This is the first stage for someone who is interested within becoming a member of the SANews Network. It's a fairly simple question-based application which explain everything you will need to know in order to become a member of the SANews Network. Once and if you pass the application, you will be moved onto an interview stage, which you will have in person with a member of Management. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact a member to ensure you have only the clearest understanding of what to do in order to pass.

Section I - Personal Information.
This section will contain details regarding you as a person and simple facts and key information so we know as much as possible about you.​

Full Legal Name: Cara Luis Roberto.
Date of Birth: 20/6/1996.
Sex/Gender: Female.
Ethnicity: American.
Telephone: 7101434.
Address: N/A.

Height: 5feet4inch.
Weight: 125lbs.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Marital Status: Single.

Section II - Education and Past Experiences.
Here, you will need to state what type of Education you have had - Regardless of the qualifications we want you to list them all. In addition to the following, you are asked to state all you previous experiences regarding reporting or writing in anyway, shape or form possible.​

Primary Education: Los Santos Primary Education.
Secondary Education: Los Santos Secondary Education.
High School: Los Santos High School.
College Studies: Journalism.
University: Los Santos University.
Degree/PhD/Other Qualifications Obtained: Bachelors.

Have you ever been previously hired as an reporter?: Nope.
Have you ever applied for the SANews Network in the past?: Nope.
List any previous or current employments: N/A.

Section III - Miscellaneous.
This section will go into more detail on why you wish to follow this career path; it will also contain questions regarding your reasoning for wanting to join the SANews Network in the first place.​

Why do you want to join the SANews Network? (50 words): Being a journalist will not only change my life but the lives of others. See, feel and experience what other people go through in their everyday lives, when it comes to health news, wow, my passion now, i get to do stories and use the information not only to benefit the audiences but also use it at a personal level. When it comes to human rights stories,i have come to appreciate what other people especially journalists go through in the course of their work and not wave away lamentations by fellow journalists that they are undergoing torture or political intimidation at all levels. So take pride in doing what i do, because i deal with human beings and share their stories with the rest of the world. Am proud to be a journalist.

Why should you be hired over someone else? (50 words): Hm-.. I think you should take me instead of any other person since you are looking for smart, experienced reporter, who will keep the people updated about the town's information, weathers status and etc. I'd also love to do some interviews with few guys and I promise that I'll do my best within this company.

Do you have a criminal record? If yes, please state in further detail: No.

Section IV - Out of Character.
The last section is totally out of character, and therefore all of the questions are OOC therefore you are expected to answer them all OOC'ly. You don't need to answer the first three questions if you really don't want too.​

Name: N/A.
IG Level: 3.
GMT/Timezone: GMT+2
Administrative Record: N/A.

Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?: Indeed.
Do you have a working microphone?: Indeed.

Rate your skill of Roleplay'ing from 1-10?: 8/10.
Why did you choose that level of skill?: I have been on few RP servers before.

Are you familiar with the how reporting works within the US?: Yep.
Other Information/Notes: N/A.

Jackson.

Donator
Re: Cara Roberto l SANews Application

1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Management team have reviewed your currently application to us, and as a result they have chosen to accept the application.
You will now be moved onto the interview stage of the recruitment process which will be held, in person, at would main Headquarters. Feel free to call a member of the Management team and any one of them will be happy to conduct your interview - it should only take a matter of minutes.
Congratulations, and good luck.

((Call any Management member IG and request the interview and then refer them to this application, you can find a list of the current Management team over here)).

Giga

Donator

Are you still interested to join the faction?

ThePasst

Retired Admin

1logos10.png

Application Reviewal.
We're happy to inform you that a member of SANews' Management team have reviewed your interview and has chosen to accept you as a member of the San Andreas News Network.
Congratulations on passing the recruitment stage for SANews, we cannot wait to see what you can provide for us.

((Ensure you make a usergroup request and that's you've been added to the roster, once again, congratulations)).

Giga

Donator

Welcome to SANews Corporation!

Locked and archived

Status
Not open for further replies.