What's new

Abuse of cocaine?

K.O

Donator
Ok so the cocaine was scripted to give armour, Before it was giving you a full 100% armour, then it was reduced to 50%. Now if you sniff 2 grams of coke, place the 50% into your trunk, sniff another 2 grams, you get the other 50% of armour from you trunk and now you have a full armour. In 2 mins you get banned for abuse.
Now tell me wheres the logic? it was scripted to give armour, People can rp making illegally armour vests, making from their ''cocaine'' armour and rp them as being imported from Vietnam or anything else. Why the fuck would be this an abuse tell me? No one is buying the bloody vests from ammunation for 5k, they rather sniff coke than buy it for 5k.

Descript de cocaine system, or remove the vests from Ammunation. Simple as that.

Mac

Donator
It's screwed up somewhere down the line. Cocaine should've never been scripted to give you armour.

No one really thought the decision through about what effects would happen, which is why we're here. Maybe remove the cocaine armour system completely because that's absolutely annoying.

Nick

Donator
LOL! Don't want to be rude but just think this through for yourself mate-... what are you talking about?

Of course you should be banned for abusing this system! You cannot just create vests by sniffing cocaine, you can just RP effects of cocaine (ie- not being able to feel pain as much, and thus not being as effected by a bullet or a punch, etc).

Your suggestion of being able to 'RP making vests' (via the same script method is stupid IMO! How can you RP making a vest by snorting cocaine? :bangin: Perhaps RCRP could use a better system for armour in the future, but right now (with all these bugs) it really is not necessary! Just stick to the 50 armour or buy it for 5000.

:locked3:

Slightly off topic but anybody who walks around with over 50 armour should be questioned as to where they got this armour from. There has got to be some people out there abusing this bug and selling the vests to people. I was sold 20 vests (2000) armour by some lvl 3 the other day.... there is no way he didn't abuse the bug.. (I'll PM an admin the name if needed - I recommend a log check!).

K.O

Donator
you can just RP effects of cocaine
Don't call me a non rper, but for the most of us, thats like [ Having a girl like shakira naked infront of you and not being able to fuck her]. Same goes for cocaine, knowing that it gives you cheap armour everyone abuses it. No one gives a shit about effects of it. I've never seen any one rping effects of cocaine in my life lol. People that have got stored like 50k armour in their houses are not being touched for shit.. But a dude that is sniffing 4g of coke is getting banned like a shit.
Idk if you get me.

Jboi

Retired Admin
I've talked about my opinions on cocaine countless times but no one ever listens. The only people in opposition to the cocaine system giving armor are those that RP mainly legal character, whereas the illegal ones want cocaine to be the same as always. Personally, I would've left it at cocaine giving 30 armor, and being able to max out your armor. Cocaine is a product that illegal factions have to sell, it has to have benefits. Armor is that benefit. No one will buy cocaine if it's useless, look at weed, no one buys it because it has NO USE.

#SaveCocaine

Katashi

Donator
Jboi said:
I've talked about my opinions on cocaine countless times but no one ever listens. The only people in opposition to the cocaine system giving armor are those that RP mainly legal character, whereas the illegal ones want cocaine to be the same as always. Personally, I would've left it at cocaine giving 30 armor, and being able to max out your armor. Cocaine is a product that illegal factions have to sell, it has to have benefits. Armor is that benefit. No one will buy cocaine if it's useless, look at weed, no one buys it because it has NO USE.

#SaveCocaine

#Cut4Coke

Oxley

Donator
Katashi said:
Jboi said:

#SaveCocaine

#Cut4Coke

b8e13c1493.png

K.O

Donator
Jboi said:

#SaveCocaine

Well I do agree with you. But it's not fair at all, cops having miniguns, satelites, shuttles and other shit, and illegal pals having a 30% armour above their head. It kills the fun out of this game. I havent seen a brawl, gangwars for sooo long.. Back in the days, people had lots of fun, police and criminals were always on action, gangs everywhere. Now all you see is gayswag people at monty central.

let's say, how much cash does a criminal needs to arm up himself? ( Not to mention that cops will own him anyways in 2 mins)
Armour: 5k
An illegaly made Ak47: 23k (made by hismelf) (Bought from a dealer: 30k)
So you need around of 35-40k that for a normal player are a lot of cash.. for 40k he has to sidejob his sperm off. When IRL you can find an Ak for 500 bucks.

In that case just name the server RC-PD Officers. And have fun.

PuDzeh

Donator
I have always been in favour of cocaine yielding full armour capabilities. Removing that slashed its value, thus slashing gang role play and increasing the ease for cops to win over criminals.