What's new

About Namechanging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denaro

Donator
Hello dear RCRP.
I was this evening logging on to RCRP/SAMP for the first time for quite some time. Saw it had made a lot of improvements and all that.
So in true ''coming-back-spirit'' I wanted to change my name to the one I had when I played in the early years. The name is Matteo Denaro.
A name I had for most of the time between 2011-2014. The problem now is, that it won't get accepted, because ''it's famous''. I mean my character went to Sicily because of the heat, and now he came back. (RP'ly)
Is it too much to ask to get my old name back? Even if it's a name of Sicilian mobster doesn't mean he's famous.
Please take some time to think this over,

Denaro

paxie

Legendary Member
Re: Namechanging

shut up denaro

on topic, helpers are way too strict now w/ namechanges tbh

paxie

Legendary Member

Denaro said:
Paxie said:
shut up denaro
yeah man I would but I think it's retarded that I can't use my old name anymore

castorr's namechange got denied once for it being a trumpet player who died in the 80s

BigFoe

Donator
Still, you shouldn't pick the name of someone who supposedly is the Capo di tutti capi (Boss of bosses) its extremely unrealistic, especially if you come back and are rping Sicilian its very unlikely for two Sicilians to be named Mattero Denaro.
Said person has been in the news since 2007

Denaro

Donator
Shouldve told me that in 2010 then. Matteo Denaro is not know as the name it is, he's more just know as Messina.
If you think that this is too big of a deal to change my name back then I don't even bother coming back because that is the least you could do

Denaro

Donator

Paxie said:
Denaro said:
Paxie said:
shut up denaro
yeah man I would but I think it's retarded that I can't use my old name anymore

castorr's namechange got denied once for it being a trumpet player who died in the 80s
:doh: What if two players had the same name? OH im sorry they can't because thats UNREALISTIC? The Magic of rcrp, u get pissed before u even get to start

Status
Not open for further replies.