What's new

About my application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazette

Good day sir/mam

My account was not approved until now? when i open my account lately i saw that my application was erased or something. then i create an new account. hoping that my application form was approved. because i wanna play this server now. THANKS!

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Gazette said:
Good day sir/mam

My account was not approved until now? when i open my account lately i saw that my application was erased or something. then i create an new account. hoping that my application form was approved. because i wanna play this server now. THANKS!

Moved.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Hey there Gazette, it takes up to 24 hours for applications to be checked and finalized. Just be patient man, trust me it's worth it. While you're waiting, check out our Guides & Tutorials section as well as our Server Rules. If you have any further questions, you can ask them over here, or once you've been accepted in-game via /assistance. Good luck and enjoy! :luvrcrp:

Henderson

Retired Admin
Your application was permanently denied by ROFL because you plagiarised your character story. If you'd like to appeal this, please go to this forum: viewforum.php?f=48 and use the format to appeal the ban.

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.