• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A small ''Where is'' Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Faction
Civilian
Hello, many men/women on server haves the question: ''Where is the Townhall?'' or ''Why i can't drive a car?'' or ''Where can i get a job?''...

Let's start with the first question...Where it's the Townhall:
The Townhall it's located in Palomino Creek, Angel Pine or Fort Carson. I made a guide about the Townhall in Palomino Creek.
I will show you some screens, about the Townhall. The Townhall it's marked with a Disc Plate on your MAP.

Palomino TownHall:

Palomino TownHall Map Marked:

Now, let's take the ''Why i can't drive a car?'' question:

Why you can't drive a car? Heh'...My friend..You need a license..(I know, that's sucks:p) So, go and get it from DMV.**But where it's the DMV?** Hmm..Where it's the DMV? take a look here:

Montgomery DMV:

Montgomery DMV Map Marked:

Hmm, Let's take the third question...You dunno where are the jobs?( Not Side-Jobs) So, if you dunno, take a look here, if you know, ALT+F4...

Weapon Dealer Job:

Map Marked:

Mechanic Job:

Map Marked:

Mainteance Worker Job:

Map Marked:

The guide it's made by Jack Brendon **IG name** and please don't post things like: THIS GUIDE SUCKS and others, if you like it, post here, if you don't, shut up

JP

Donator
Good job, but since you've mentioned illegal jobs such as Arms Dealer, then you should also mention the Drug Dealer job location.

Andy

Donator
Use F7 when taking pictures. Also, if you want to look cooler, use photoshop or w/e program instead of using Paint Pen.
Good job anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.