Oldi

Platinum Member
Re: A Notice About House Furniture

Yay, GJ Tommeh

Jeroen

Donator

TommyB said:
Good news, everyone. I just thought of a method in which I could move the house furniture into the new interiors. After a bit of testing I got the method to work, but there's still a bit of grey area which I need to sort before I can make an official announcement about not having to put away everyone's house furniture. :p
Cool, can you explain?

LemonPower

Retired Admin

TommyB said:
Good news, everyone. I just thought of a method in which I could move the house furniture into the new interiors. After a bit of testing I got the method to work, but there's still a bit of grey area which I need to sort before I can make an official announcement about not having to put away everyone's house furniture. :p

52b49cc4f4.jpg

Nick

Donator

LemonPower said:
TommyB said:

52b49cc4f4.jpg
Lmao

Gibbs.

Donator

In all seriousness a 1000+ lines of RemoveBuildingForPlayer is a bit overkill,

Cudos for finally sorting it.

Limuz

Donator

Good thing to hear. Would this new system also mean a higher limit for pieces of furniture? The current limit doesn't really cut it for me, doubling it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.