What's new

Denied A new way of dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusty

Platinum Member
I suggest that when you die, instead of spawning at the hospital, you spawn in a bed in a /fall or /lay position and wait for a medic/doctor to RP the healing process. While this is being done, you are frozen and have to wait for the RP to finish. When it's done, either you spawn at the hospital entrance, or you leave the hospital in a RP manner. The doctor/medic would have a /done [id] or /finish [id] command to type when he's done with me patient to unfreeze him and let him leave/spawn at the hospital entrance.

If the doctors/medics are outside of the hospital, then the /pager system would alert them saying: " [Patient's name] is awaiting medical attention in [Bed number] at [hospital name].
I think is a good idea so the EMS could have more stuff to do.

EDIT: If no EMS are online to RP the healing the process, then you normally spawn at the hospital entrance.

Nikita_Cherdenko

the funny thing was that he was the first one to post after yurik suggested it, imo suggestions are just like complaints-not listened to.

Yurik Cherdenko

Nikita_Cherdenko said:
the funny thing was that he was the first one to post after yurik suggested it, imo suggestions are just like complaints-not listened to.
To be fair Alec is probs too busy fixing bugs

Crusty

Platinum Member
Nikita_Cherdenko said:
Lets just take the /pager part of the suggestion in thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.