What's new

A New Era — Red County Roleplay Version 3.0 [SA-MP 0.3.DL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyB

Owner
Akshaj Srivastava said:
"Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damage media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More information at:
http://nsis.sf.net/NISI_Error"

I am getting the above error and unable to install the new update.
Please help :blankexp: :blankexp:

Just redownload the installer and ensure any antivirus software you may have isn't tampering with it.

Liam_Airey

Silver Member
I'm sure it was posted before but who would I contact regarding adding custom skins I've created to the server?

TommyB

Owner
R3 released.

Picked peyote and shroom plants will now tell the player they've been picked if someone tries to pick them up to avoid confusion.
Fixed a bug where /taphand couldn't be used inside of vehicles.
Fixed a bug where /viewhouseguests didn't work correctly.
Fixed a bug where /vmenu could be used twice, causing the menu to get stuck on player screens until a relog.
Fixed a bug where a player's time since last payday wasn't consistent with the game clock.
Fixed a bug where AFK labels would get stuck on player IDs if someone was kicked for exceeding the AFK time limit.
Fixed a bug where furniture duplication wouldn't assign all of the necessary data to the new object, causing it to become stuck.
Fixed a bug where sidejob vehicle IDs could get occupied by other vehicles if one was destroyed.
Fixed a bug where the opposite toll booths would open when a vehicle approached with ELM/visible sirens.
Fixed a bug where the vehicle light status textdraw wouldn't display properly when a player entered a vehicle.
Fixed a bug where using a vehicle dealership would make its /exit dialog show up whenever a player used /exit until a relog.
Fixed a bug where vehicle animation prevention wasn't working as it should.
Fixed a bug where vehicle mileage wasn't being calculated, causing odometers to halt.
Fixed a bug where vehicle occupant counts weren't reset when a vehicle was destroyed.
Fixed a typo with the /cancelinteriorequest command name.
Fixed some drawing consistency issues with the NOS textdraw.
Fixed some issues with line breaks on annotated messages.

dex

Donator
Liam_Airey said:
I'm sure it was posted before but who would I contact regarding adding custom skins I've created to the server?
Send them to Tommy in a forum Pm.

Lavitra

Silver Member
TommyB said:
Akshaj Srivastava said:
"Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damage media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More information at:
http://nsis.sf.net/NISI_Error"

I am getting the above error and unable to install the new update.
Please help :blankexp: :blankexp:

Just redownload the installer and ensure any antivirus software you may have isn't tampering with it.

Got it!
Thanks a lot. :luvrcrp:

TommyB

Owner
R4 released.

Fixed a bug where admins would get assigned ajail data rather than the player being ajailed.
Fixed a bug where ammo box counts wouldn't save properly when purchasing new ammo boxes.
Fixed a bug where assist counts would not show to helpers on login.
Fixed a bug where boomboxes would be deleted from player inventories if they disconnected while one was placed.
Fixed a bug where custom clothing items wouldn't automatically attach to players on spawn.
Fixed a bug where custom models weren't supported by the furniture system.
Fixed a bug where faction firing didn't work again due to post release database changes.
Fixed a bug where fighting styles weren't assigned correctly when a player logged in.
Fixed a bug where house garage raidus checks were too large, causing conflicts at garages that are close to each other.
Fixed a bug where using /fish on foot would sometimes return null values.
Fixed a bug where using peyote would set a player's peyote count to zero rather than decrementing it.
Fixed a typo in the coalminer job.

Status
Not open for further replies.