What's new

A little pissed.

Hideo_Katsuyori

Today, I called the cops cos people could not park their cars and I told them to start towing.
2 Hours later I they came to me. I was Rp'ing being in a bad mood and started talking with an attitude. I walked to my apartment and they followed me. I then entered and they followed me in. I said it was non RP cos IRL someone would knock the door. I hit the cop and ran out. I then ran and lost the cops. Then some guy started raging at me saying ''Non RP!'' cos I hit the cop and used /me.
Then the cop chased me again and some noob ran me over Non RPly (Cos IRL you would not run someone over, for the risk of mansluaghter)
then I ran off and he started whineing.
Then I got killed and I was walking on the field by the DMV and then he came up and jailed me for 60 minutes? I mean wtf? I was in a field and he jailed me for 60 minutes, I was at least 100 metres from the Montgomery PD and only because he failed to catch me?
I have over a Year and a Half of RP experiance and was a Rank 3 Officer and a level 17 on the second most sucsessfull RP server on SA-MP.
Harry_Stamper and Jacob_Putin REALLY need some RP lessons.

EDIT: the only reason I will not make a complaint is because I do not have enough screenshots.

Icy

Gold Member
First of all, WE DO NOT TOW CARS. We don't have an impound lot and therefore it's not a priority at all. Maybe the cop following you wanted to talk to you, and you punching him would obviously make him chase you. Just punching him puts you in jail for 10-15 mins. If you had an attitude and insulted him, more. It seems to me they chased you and you didn't comply and then they finally got you. I think you're not telling the whole truth. There's no way they'd give you 60 mins for nothing.

Hideo_Katsuyori

How about, you ask him yourself? And in IRL a cop does not just fucking walk into someones house! They fucking knock! Tell your little admins to check that in there fucking logs. Fuck this, Back to San Andreas RolePlay I go. At least the people there can fucking RP.
No point replying. I aint looking at this shit. Kiss my ass fuckers!

Ian

Diamond Member
Hideo_Katsuyori said:

How about, you ask him yourself? And in IRL a cop does not just fucking walk into someones house! They fucking knock! Tell your little admins to check that in there fucking logs. Fuck this, Back to San Andreas RolePlay I go. At least the people there can fucking RP.

Wow, rage much...
Every server is different but a lot of people can't comprehend this.
And is this your first issue? If so why rage so much over 1 little issue...

Icy

Gold Member
Hideo_Katsuyori said:

Ahahaha, whiner. Bai.