What's new

A Letter to Justin Vezeau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Diamond Member
Dear Justin,
As soon as you log in while I am online, you will be banned. Since you are to big of a pussy to face me, as I was not going to kill you unless you kept running. Logging to avoid me is the worst thing you can do besides hacking or insulting an admin. You probably won't have the balls to come back or post a reply to this.

If you still refuse to come on, I will get Alec to IP ban you in 2 days, and if that is done you won't come back.

Your fucking loving admin - Ian R. Birnbaum. (Ian Burns)

P.S. Even if you make a alt, we can still ban you IP, face your fucking punishment.

Michael_Corner

While we are at it: Threats OOC, abusing Admin-spawned vehicle - He stole an admin spawned Patriot, ramming people/poles/bus stops, we told him to let go of the car, he didn't listen, kept driving and scrapped the car when he saw that we started shooting.
After I jailed him, he started to threaten me of permaban if I would not free him, because he knew Alec IRL (apparently).

By mihai_ca at 2010-02-27

His so called ban request with screenshots: http://www.redcountyroleplay.darkbb.com/complaints-f29/michael-corner-t1452.htm

Just adding wood on the fire.

justin1

Banned
ya wow you people just hate my guts. Like come on i never hurt anybody,never hacked,never scammed, i never dm and i am a good rper. what did i ever do to you guys and about the jail thing ya my bad i didnt know the patriot was a admin spawned vehicle but when he told me it was i got out and the cop jailed me for an hour. So i was being immature and i pretended that i knew alec in real life, because it was the only way to get myself out of an hour of pointless jail when i didnt do nothing wrong. Also about the youtube video that was probably one of the weirdest things i have ever seen somebody post on youtube. I am sorry alec for pretending that i knew you.

Status
Not open for further replies.