What's new

A Letter to Government -> Real Estate

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHondaTuner

(( Well, i heard that the server is going to expand in the Desert, so i thought i would like a house there.. Because there is non Real Estate in Forum i just post it here, i hope it´s okay.))

Nico Vanucci
Noob Street
Dillimore

To:
City Hall
Dept. of Privatization
Pershing sq. 1
Los Santos (( Hmm i gues Red County belongs to LS?))

Application of ownership of the house (no.3)in Evergreen Street (village:Fort Carson)

Dear Mayor,
Me, Nico Vanucci, hereby apply for the ownership of the house No.3 in Evergreen Street (Fort Carson)

I would buy this House, if you were to grant me ownership of this house,for my family.

After looking at this beautiful house i made some photos of the front view of the House.

[/url][/img]

I hope you review and consider my proposal.
Yours Sincerely,
Nico Richman

Tommy

Sorry , but you will be denied , becouse , that house is already registered to mister Falenone Diaous , we are REALLY sorry

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Ian said:
(( I was on the DEV server, it belongs to no one. ))
(( I want the strip club in the edge of Bone County :( I will kill the guy who gets first than me ))

Fox

Banned
((Alec will not be accepting any house requests until after he updates the server to 1.0 . I am sorry to say that you will probably not get this house, unless you beat people to it.))

Wenson

(( WTTTFFFFFF I WAS THINKING TO BUY THAT FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))))

Antonio Marquez

Bronze Member
TheHondaTuner said:
(( Well, i heard that the server is going to expand in the Desert, so i thought i would like a house there.. Because there is non Real Estate in Forum i just post it here, i hope it´s okay.))

Nico Vanucci
Noob Street
Dillimore

To:
City Hall
Dept. of Privatization
Pershing sq. 1

Application of ownership of the house (no.3)in Evergreen Street (village:Fort Carson)

Dear Mayor,
Me, Nico Vanucci, hereby apply for the ownership of the house No.3 in Evergreen Street (Fort Carson)

I would buy this House, if you were to grant me ownership of this house,for my family.

After looking at this beautiful house i made some photos of the front view of the House.

[/url][/img]

Yours Sincerely,
Nico Richman
Read the RED text!

I smell something fishy here...
*sniffs around* :shock:

Mr LCFC

David said:
TheHondaTuner said:

Nico Vanucci
Noob Street
Dillimore

To:
City Hall
Dept. of Privatization
Pershing sq. 1

Dear Mayor,

[/url][/img]

Yours Sincerely,
Nico Richman
Read the RED text!

I smell something fishy here...
*sniffs around* :shock:
((Ffs this is IC remember.))

Status
Not open for further replies.