What's new

A. Kamarov

john_murray7

Banned
Lieutenant A. Kamarov

Hard Landing

Aleksei Kamarov, a man who serviced in the military as a combat pilot for the Mi-24 helicopter and later on found his way to the Los Santos. Kamarov led a gang known as the "Russian Mafia" or simply the "Red Mob". Later on Aleksei Kamarov was on the FBI most wanted in the Los Santos area and had to flee out of the city. Soon joining his fellow comrades in Red County area. On the age of 17 joined the army where he got his training as combat helicopter pilot. But as soon as he joined the military ranks the government of the great Soviet Union decleared war on Aganistan. As a Mi-24 pilot Kamarov supported the advancing ground forces. One day, when he went flying around the hostile territory looking for Afgans soldiers, a stinger missile was fired twords his Mi-24. The missile nearly missed, but then another one was fired and the Mi-24 took a direct hit and crash landed to the sandy grounds below. The crashlanding killed his gunner, but Kamarov was still alive and had to alone escape the Afgans who strictly guarded the area near the crashsite.

When the war ended in Soviet withdrawing in 1988 Aleksei continued his carreer as a Mi-24 pilot. As his most friends went to the US, he also got very intrested about it. Once when Aleksei was flying his Mi-24, he flew with the helicopter over the Ukrainian borders and landed on an airstrip. From there he took the first plane which was headed to US, the first one was going to Los Santos. From there he started to run an illegal business which exported Red Army military supplies to the US. Aleksei got his business working untill one day. When the S.W.A.T raided the harbour area where the ship had just arrived with loads of guns, ammo and explosives on board.

Downfall

|At the ship|

Aleksei Kamarov : "Watch those weapons. I better not see even one missing."

|Police car siren sound|

├óÔé¼┼ôSWAT car pulls up blocking the exit gate├óÔé¼┬Ø
SWAT with a megaphone: ├óÔé¼┼ôSAPD! Drop your weapons and come out with your hands up!├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôAleksei Kamarov jumps behind a weapon crate and looks for an assault rifle├óÔé¼┬Ø
├óÔé¼┼ôHe loads an AK and starts to shoot blind fire at the cops. The SWAT were confident that the Russians wouldn├óÔé¼Ôäót comply peacefully so they had their weapons readied for a firefight. Only after a moment the harbour was turned into a battlefield.├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôAleksei looks left and sees a police chopper coming in armed with a minigun of sorts├óÔé¼┬Ø

Aleksei Kamarov : ├óÔé¼┼ôTake a rocket launcher and shoot that fucker down!├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôNo one responses├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôAleksei looks around him and notices everyone lying on the ground. ├óÔé¼┬Ø
├óÔé¼┼ôHe braces himself and gets up to shoot at the helicopter├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôOne bullet hit the pilot. The helicopter starts to spin in the air and lands crashing through a wall├óÔé¼┬Ø
Aleksei runs fast to the nearest cars ignoring the fuzz and starts the engine├óÔé¼┬Ø
├óÔé¼┼ôA bullet came through the windshield and hits Alekseis shoulder.
Aleksei Kamarov : ├óÔé¼┼ôShit!├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┬ØAleksei puts the pedal to the metal and drives through the wall where the helicopter crashed. The cops responded to this by giving chase.├óÔé¼┬Ø

|On the road|

├óÔé¼┼ôOne of the police cars drove to Aleksei├óÔé¼Ôäós left side and started to ram him off the road├óÔé¼┬Ø
├óÔé¼┼ôResponse from Aleksei was a bullet to the cop├óÔé¼Ôäós head├óÔé¼┬Ø
├óÔé¼┼ôThe other police car tried to use the P.I.T manouver
├óÔé¼┼ôThe cops├óÔé¼Ôäó attempt succeeded partly as Aleksei├óÔé¼Ôäós car began to spin, hitting the safety fence other side of the road├óÔé¼┬Ø
├óÔé¼┼ôAleksei├óÔé¼Ôäós car rolled over and started to slide down a hill├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôSliding car hit a rock which turned it sideways├óÔé¼┬Ø
├óÔé¼┼ôAnother rock turned it back up├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôAfter a the crazy descent down the hill Aleksei finally sees no sight of cops├óÔé¼┬Ø
├óÔé¼┼ôHe takes a piece of his shirt and ties it around the bullet wound├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôAleksei runs away from the car wreck├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôAfter a moment he ends up in Blueberry (A town in LS country) and gets medical treatment to his bullet wound├óÔé¼┬Ø

|Inside the Hospital|

├óÔé¼┼ôKnock knock├óÔé¼┬Ø

├óÔé¼┼ôThe doctor opens his offices door├óÔé¼┬Ø
Doc: Should I treat the wound sir?
Aleksei: What?
Doc: You can├óÔé¼Ôäót speak English?
Aleksei: Yes, no English
├óÔé¼┼ôAleksei swears in Russian├óÔé¼┬Ø
Doc: Are you Russian?
Aleksei: Yes, I'm Russian

├óÔé¼┼ôAfter a while, they get to know each other as t turns out that the doc isn├óÔé¼Ôäót such a clean guy. Aleksei discovers that they both have same interests, dealing arms illegally to the minors├óÔé¼┬Ø
(Conversations don├óÔé¼Ôäót have Russian text)

Aleksei: Who are you anyway?
Doc: My name is Czar Chernov
Aleksei: Can you tell me where I am?
Czar: Near Los Santos, more precisely in Blueberry. You seem like you├óÔé¼Ôäód be great partner with me. I├óÔé¼Ôäóve already bought 4 garages and a warehouse, It├óÔé¼Ôäós near the police department. I also got an AK stash here in this hospital.

Czar revealed the stash behind a blackboard, where shiny and polished AK├óÔé¼Ôäós were arranged geometrically perfect, gleaming in the light, tempting you to take one and fire it up, as they almost scream ├óÔé¼┼ôPick me up!├óÔé¼┬Ø

Aleksei: You don├óÔé¼Ôäót say..

After treating Aleksei├óÔé¼Ôäós bullet wound, Czar was eager to show him his main gun stash.

├óÔé¼┼ôThe two men drove off of Blueberry with an Admiral and arrive safely at the stash├óÔé¼┬Ø

Czar: This is it, our hideout.
Aleksei: Why did you say our?
Czar: We├óÔé¼Ôäóre the same.
Aleksei: What do you mean?
Czar: You know, trying to get big money out of guns and cops are on our asses.
Aleksei: You are crazy.
Czar: Hey , If we would work together and get some other guys like us...
Aleksei: So?
Czar: We would be millionaires in no time.
Aleksei: Stop dreaming asshole.
Czar: Hey it ain├óÔé¼Ôäót a dream, it├óÔé¼Ôäós true.
Aleksei: Enough with your bullshit.
Czar: Comrade... I thought you were a real Russian.
├óÔé¼┼ôAleksei thinks for a moment├óÔé¼┬Ø
Aleksei: Okay, what├óÔé¼Ôäós the plan... comrade...

|Later|

├óÔé¼┼ôNews reporter on television├óÔé¼┬Ø
Reporter: The police have just discovered illegal import guns worth 3 million dollars near in Blueberry Hospital. There have been reports that the unnamed leader who ran this operation, has escaped with a light green Admiral. If you have seen this car, call the number on the screen ├óÔé¼┼ô555-26777825├óÔé¼┬Ø. Any clues leading to this criminal will be rewarded. Now a word from the police chief of San Fierro...
SFPD Chief: It├óÔé¼Ôäós possible that this criminal has escaped to Las Venturas Desert. There are clues in which people have described seeing a light green Admiral driving around Fort Carson after the police raid in the hospital. It is inevitable that this criminal can no more gather the resources to make a stash like this. Now that we have destroyed the Russian crime organisation from San Andreas, we can finally rest.
Reporter : These are the words of the police chief. News again at 9PM on channel 4.

Little Resistance

After that Aleksei led the Red Mob in the Los Santos. One day Aleksei formed an alliance with a latino street gang known for its brutality and the ammounts of fire power. When the first gang fell, loads of others fell also. There was only two gangs who ran the city, until a meeting with the latinos. The meeting was going to be held in a cemetary. As soon as the latino boss arrived, more and more russians came behind the grave stones. It wasnt long before the cemetary was a gang war scene. That fight divided the city into half. One controlled by the russians and the other by the latinos. Due to the raising gang violence the government of Los Santos requested the military to keep the order in the city which was once been a tourists paradise.

19th June 1990

Four months after the war had begun, Aleksei Kamarov was captured by the police and taken to court to most likely end up jail for rest of his life. But as soon as the court was over, a group of masked men with body armors and AK's showed up and fired their drum mags filled with AP rounds and ran up to Kamarov and dragged him into the escape vehicle. They drove trough a fence and into the storm drains beneath Los Santos. Beneath the city, shots fired from everywhere. The car stopped. There was a small tunnel on the right which could be accesed by crawling trough it. The driver told Aleksei to go trough it and just keep going forward. The small tunnel led to another even smaller one and after 15 minutes of going inside the tunnels, he saw day light. Quickly discovered where he were. The Los Santos harbor. A boat was parked right beneath the storm drain and it had keys. Aleksei jumped into it and discovered a note with russian writing. It said "Sail to the freighter which is leaving and board it". As it turned out the freighter was heading back to his home country. A few years of low profile he got contacted with an old comrade, Mikhail. Mikhail was one his most trusted Colonels back in the Red Mob. Mikhail had invited him back to the place where he almost lost his freedom and life. It was a risky call. It ment he had to discuise himself. It would include new clothes, fake passports, changes into his face and alot more. The call did pay off when he got back and wasnt regonized. Aleksei keeps a low profile and doesnt talk much. He never says his name. And never talks about his past.

Eviction

The new russian organization who call them selfs as Russkaya Mafiya called a meeting where the Bolshevik high command took a part. It was planned to kill the whole high command and wipe the rest of the organization as soon as that was done. Only one of the Bolsheviks survived, Aleksei Kamarov. Who disappeared the same day without a trace. He was not found in his house or business, he had disappeared like a ghost. As soon as he arrived, he disappeared.

Vendetta

The man who was behind the killing of the Bolsheviks was Petr Zakharov and his most trustable under boss Artyom Voronin. Aleksei did not leave the Red County, he was preparing for a revenge. And he got the chance when Voronin left the russian organization. As soon as Voronin exited his store, Aleksei fired his shotgun, aiming at the body of Voronin. But plans were made to go wrong. Voronin was wearing a bullet proof west and some of his men were nearby. A firefight started between Kamarov and Voronin. Killing Voronin's henchmen was easy. Now he was alone running from me. The foot chase ended behind Palomino Creek bank, where Voronin desperately was trying to get in the laundromat. The back door wouldnt open. Kamarov aimed his shotgun to the head of Voronin, pulled the trigger, saw a desperate man falling on the ground, seeing his life was over. After Voronin was on the ground, Kamarov kicked the corpse few times and then grabbed his black spray paint bottle painting on the nearby wall "Russkaya Zemlya".

Yurik Cherdenko

(( Great, I love the way a lot of this is true, it happened on another server, i remember massacring the mexicans in the graveyard :D ))

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Yurik Cherdenko said:
(( Great, I love the way a lot of this is true, it happened on another server, i remember massacring the mexicans in the graveyard :D ))
(( Haha did you even were in the RM when we did it. I remember that I suggested Aleksei the idea of making an ambush at the cemetery lolz, but I thought he could talk a little bit longer ))

john_murray7

Banned
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Yurik Cherdenko said:
(( Haha did you even were in the RM when we did it. I remember that I suggested Aleksei the idea of making an ambush at the cemetery lolz, but I thought he could talk a little bit longer ))
((Good ol' times, eh? :) ))

(( Also, my IC name on the Hind D is actually real. Not a photoshopped picture. ))

Nikita_Cherdenko

(( I'd put my story in, but it's 3 years old and with updates would go on for 2 full pages, all crap about NSBz, MDs, Reaps, RM...etc, lol, nice story.))

john_murray7

Banned
Nikita_Cherdenko said:
(( I'd put my story in, but it's 3 years old and with updates would go on for 2 full pages, all crap about NSBz, MDs, Reaps, RM...etc, lol, nice story.))
(( I'd have put my EC times unless I wasnt RPing a different charecter. Also some old stuff from the best RP server I've ever played RL-RP, too bad it went down ))