What's new

A hard decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
I made a hard decision, but I still don´t know what should I do...
Since I´ve started to play online video games I lost much time and many friends irl..
I spent too much time on video-games and I really need to say that video-games are cutting your life.
I am always nervous, at the school or on my family.
But this isn´t the major problem or reason. It´s not really a problem, it´s my destiny.
I have a Cerebral tumour.
That´s what my doc always kept for hisself. I´m almost 18 years old and he said that it´s time to tell it to me.
He said that it´s more dangerous than a small sized one. The heal-chances for for this kind of tumour are under 30%
I don´t really want to spend the rest of my life on my computer. I want to spend time with my friends, my family.

One of the most important parts of my life is Kung Fu, yea your are reading right.
I do this for already 4 years and it gives me a break of all my problems.

There´s a pic during a lesson.

I am sorry to all of you, I know, that many people left the server in a short time..
I hope, that the administrativ-team isn´t becoming angry on me because of this...

This thanks goes to: Alec, Ian, Yass, El Vato Locos, Mick, Hopkins, Earl Peterson, Jerome, Mikhail, Marcus, Donnie, Josh, James Little, Javier, Michael Corner, Akira, Tony Montana, Niels, Aluan, Felix, Eddy, Nikita, Rasmus, Medellin, Monseiur, Itami, Yurik, Damian, Donald, Major, Jet Chan, Lee Chan, Taras, Jeremy, Skypo, Brucie, Aston, Dan, Frank, Bishop, Brian, Houston, William, Matt Moretti, Matt Grendal, Alex McLovin, Rachel, Jamie, Falenone, San Andreas News Corp., RCSD/BCSD, Icy, Jemmy, Chris, Lex, Wang, Ron & Tom and the whole server.

I hope that you guys have fun, however you´ll try it, I wish you the best in your life.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
FUCK!!! Another VERY good RPer leaves.\
I will fucking miss you Cruzito, you were one of my best friends on the server, and an excellent admin.
I hope you will have good luck and a wonderful life for you. You deserve it.
This is sad. :(

Waqqa

Touchy moment.

Wish you best in your life Cruz. I'll send you my MSN if you ever want to chat.

Yurik Cherdenko

Thats sad man sorry to see you leave :cry:

Wish you all the best

Skypo

Silver Member
Man.. to read that you have a bad tumor really hurted me man. Im kinda down now knowing this. I still wish you all the best and make the best out of it. Follow your dreams. If you come and visit Holland let me know i will show ya around ;) XD.
No but serious man i will keep you in prayer. Im going to miss you as you the person and you the admin. Even though i hate internet friendships im making an exception this time.
Dude. RCRP will miss you. And you are/were a great RP example.
Take care.

-Skypo

Akira

Bronze Member
:( "noob skin" leaving... uh... Well, your health first... Love to meet you =) well :( Bye

Harold

Silver Member
See you man good luck. All the best wiches for you Pal. Hopefully you will get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.