A couple of recent news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper

logo.png

Hello Red County Roleplay!

I have a few things to announce, I'll try to make it quick!

You might have noticed that a brand new thread with rules has recently been posted in the Rules section (can be found over here). It clarifies everything related to customising businesses, houses and having maps added to the server. I hope that it will make changing interiors much easier and more streamlined!

Second thing - I've recently taken up the Head of Mapping position, so from now on the person who is to be contacted about map-related issues is me. (forum PM) Do not PM me if you need an interior mapped, I don't have the time to map on request unfortunately!

Next - a little thing, but something that numerous people have asked for before - the Silver Trading thread with a list of all the available house interiors (here) has been updated. All the missing interiors have been added, and the updated screenshots make it possible to identify all of them with no issues (opposite to what it was before - one tiny screenshot for each interior).

And finally - along with the clarification of the business customisation rules I've decided to open the recruitment for the Mapping Team! If you've got what it takes, you're talented, dedicated and want to work for the good of the server - go ahead and apply! The application form can be found below, it is to be sent to me via forum PM. The part I'm interested in the most is the showcase of your work, so make sure you include as many examples of your creations as possible!

Mapper Application code (to be filled out and forum PMed to me):
Code:
[divbox=white,#216C4F][hr][/hr][size=175][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wps4tSZ.png[/img]

[b][color=#216C4F]Mapper Application[/color][/b][/center][/size]

[hr][/hr][indent=2][b][i]Section One[/i][/b][/indent][hr][/hr]

[b]MA Name:[/b] 
[b]Character Name(s):[/b]
[b]Highest Character Level:[/b] 
[b]How long have you played on RCRP?[/b] 
[b]Preferred map editor:[/b] 

[hr][/hr][indent=2][b][i]Section Two[/i][/b][/indent][hr][/hr]

[b]How long have you been mapping, and how did you get into it?[/b]

[b]Do you prefer working in a team or alone?[/b]

[b]Would you have enough time to fulfill the map requests for businesses and factions (main duty of a mapper)?[/b]

[b]Do you believe criticism is a good thing, and how do you handle it?[/b]

[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

[hr][/hr][indent=2][b][i]Section Three[/i][/b][/indent][hr][/hr]

[b]Please provide links or screenshots to as many examples of your maps as possible. [/b]
[i](Note: this is mandatory for your application to be considered)[/i]

[link]
[link]
[link]

[hr][/hr][/divbox]

wps4tSZ.png

Mapper Application

Section One

MA Name:
Character Name(s):
Highest Character Level:
How long have you played on RCRP?
Preferred map editor:

Section Two

How long have you been mapping, and how did you get into it?

Do you prefer working in a team or alone?

Would you have enough time to fulfill the map requests for businesses and factions (main duty of a mapper)?

Do you believe criticism is a good thing, and how do you handle it?

Additional Comments:

Section Three

Please provide links or screenshots to as many examples of your maps as possible.
(Note: this is mandatory for your application to be considered)

[link]
[link]
[link]

Jeffy™

Retired Admin
Great work Earl! I am sure you are the right man to ask if it's about mapping :thumbup:
Good luck to whoever decides to join the Mapping Team!

RAZR

Donator
Nice!
I wan't to write an application but actually I am not authorised to use PM function here yet. :(

Maybe next time. Good luck for those who do! :)

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Congratulations to Woods and DiScala for becoming the new Mappers. I suppose this announcement can be archived now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.