What's new

Denied A BMX Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

Donator
A fully customizable BMX bike, ex: Adding of the pegs or a basket on the front.

Aswell if the player had pegs on the back of their bike another person would be able to press the default button "G" to jump onto the pegs.

Just a thought that popped into my mind walkin home today

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Skittles said:
A fully customizable BMX bike, ex: Adding of the pegs or a basket on the front.

Aswell if the player had pegs on the back of their bike another person would be able to press the default button "G" to jump onto the pegs.

Just a thought that popped into my mind walkin home today
There's a mod to get behind the bike, it aint possible in sp without it

Nikita_Cherdenko

This could only be done by coding a /enter which would make no sense since you can't enter a bike, the pegs could be done with a mod, but as mik said it would only work in sp, and would crash if 2 people tried it in mp.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Nikita_Cherdenko said:
This could only be done by coding a /enter which would make no sense since you can't enter a bike, the pegs could be done with a mod, but as mik said it would only work in sp, and would crash if 2 people tried it in mp.
Not really, I remember Aleksei used it in samw

Ian

Diamond Member
BMX Bikes, Regular Bikes, and Mountain bikes will not and shall not be added due to the fact you can not be hurt while ridding it. From gun fire, to being rammed, to even EXPLOSIONS! The driver can not be harmed... We found this out when a guy bought a bike and was hopping everywhere pissing off the cops, and avoiding.

If you still think we need BMXs then you don't know the term "Unfair advantages."

Yass

Donator
Ian said:
BMX Bikes, Regular Bikes, and Mountain bikes will not and shall not be added due to the fact you can not be hurt while ridding it. From gun fire, to being rammed, to even EXPLOSIONS! The driver can not be harmed... We found this out when a guy bought a bike and was hopping everywhere pissing off the cops, and avoiding.

If you still think we need BMXs then you don't know the term "Unfair advantages."
Well said, they're so damn easily abused. Pisses me off to the limit when idiots are hopping around on them.

And I have seen a mod that works on SAMP(it did on 0.2X) where two peeps could ride a BMX. Though the server that had it BANNED the use of it as it bugged out ALL of their cars. Permission to lock Ian?

Status
Not open for further replies.