What's new

CLOSED 7 Bay Street ((Custom))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeroen

Donator

7 Bay Street

Property Description
A quiet serene spaceous house with a view over the San Fierro bay, and a mountainous backdrop.
The house has 2 toilets, 1 shower, 1 office, 1 yoga room, 3 bedrooms (2 large, 1 guest) and plenty of common area.
The house has been designed by a rising-couple designers, they've modelled the house in a cozy-modern style.

The Bayside docks and stores are just a short walk away,

Starting $1.000.000

Bid steps $10.000

Buyout $3.250.000

No trades!

Media

The house is open for viewings.​

Tyr0n

Platinum Member
I can buy a much better house that has similar interior like this in Angel Pine for a lower price of 200k. The Bayside houses' prices is drastically going lower every time. My offer would be 150,000 to get this out of your hands.

Tyr0n

Platinum Member
The house itself isn't the entire house, more like there's someone living besides you and that house is not yours entirely. Just the other half of it. My offer still stands if you're interested.

Jeroen

Donator
I've never had a problem with the neighbor living next doors. And plenty of upper-middleclass/upperclass houses in towns and cities are two or more houses together.

I must decline your offer, 150 grand is an extremely low offer to what is available on the market right now. I mean if we look at 2 trailers ((that you are selling and)) that are going for 1 million, I'd say people will have a better deal with this cozy modern home.

Tyr0n

Platinum Member
Alright I must point out that my trailers' is placed on each unique places away from each other + untrackable with GPS ((unless if you do /navto lone trailer and MG its location cuz realistically u cant locate it by all means of GPS)) you do know that each location differs depends on what you're using it as ((either u use it as a weapon storage area lol like i did)). This is a house type, while houses in Palomino cost lesser than this and has great interiors. I got a deal which is less than a house that is far away from the county itself, but in Palomino for just 600k - 800k expensive.

Jeroen

Donator
(( I don't see how you'd lose a GPS signal in the contiguous United States since GPS is also used in rain forests, there are plenty of GPS satellites in a pre-calculated orbit to ensure that you should have at least 4 GPS signals wherever you go so your devices can perform trilateration, but that is a little bit off-topic and we're not even speaking about global cartography using satellite mounted cameras. ))

If you'd be willing to bid between 600k - 800k for a house in Palomino, then I'd expect a bid between 475k - 675k for my place.

Besides, you have only one neighbor nextdoor who also doesn't want to see his property value drop. It is not like you're sharing a building with 8 other tennants.

Tyr0n

Platinum Member
(( I don't see how you'd lose a GPS signal in the contiguous United States since GPS is also used in rain forests, there are plenty of GPS satellites in a pre-calculated orbit to ensure that you should have at least 4 GPS signals wherever you go so your devices can perform trilateration, but that is a little bit off-topic and we're not even speaking about global cartography using satellite mounted cameras. ))

If you'd be willing to bid between 600k - 800k for a house in Palomino, then I'd expect a bid between 475k - 675k for my place.

Besides, you have only one neighbor nextdoor who also doesn't want to see his property value drop. It is not like you're sharing a building with 8 other tennants.
((icly these trailers aren't meant to be found by the means of GPS cuz' they are in hidden locations as i suggested it before that the /navto system should be removed in these remote trailers))

Status
Not open for further replies.