What's new

.:69' BlueBerry Crip'z:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre_Robinson

The Cripps(Cripples) are an small gang in Red County, they deal with guns and drugs, they Top O.G a.k.a KingPin is Tre "Big T" Robinson
he is 23 year old and he has an Blue buccaner with nitro.
The Crips exist few' weeeks, it's not very old. The boss a.k.a Top O.G or Kingpin, has been n prison for murder,robbery, vandalism and racket's
He's an alcoholic, he is just drinking with homies, he's smoking and dosent love snitches, Blood In-Blood Out.
The Crips are Not very organized gang in Blueberry, they like to crash party's and make racket's in blueberry,
His Ex-Girlfriend: Sarah Duckle married Leyon Kevin, Big T and Lex scared his ass off, and then he thinked to form the crips,
Marcus Deuca- boyfriend from my best friend,attempted to take Big T out and destory the Crips, but Big T say- "An Bullet In The Heart Can't Stop Me"
He is an Rapper Starter, he raps for the Crips, you'll see the crips many times around the hood in Blueberry

Skins: 143,156,184(Outsider), ID 7, ID 21(leader skin), Skin ID 195(Girl skin, Denise )

Application:

Bluberry 69' Crip'z Application

Out Of Character

Where do you live? :

Since when are you playing on this server? :
Since when are you playing SA-MP? :
How many hours you play per day? :

In Character

Ay' Homie,what's yo' name? :

Ight' ...How ya' called on tha' streets? :

Coo' ....What's yo' age niggah? :

A'ight,tell e sum' shit bout' chu' :

Dat'z coo' to hear.......Ya' ready to die fo' tha' hood? :

A'ight niggah,we'll see ya' on tha' block

Hopkins

Silver Member
(( Kind of looks like you coppied it out of wikipedia (crips information) with those random nunber. What are those for? And you were saying stuff atou 1999, the server is based off the year 1993

Ian

Diamond Member
Hopkins said:
(( Kind of looks like you coppied it out of wikipedia (crips information) with those random nunber. What are those for? And you were saying stuff atou 1999, the server is based off the year 1993
((Agreed, and I don't care much for crips as all the gangs that usually try to act like crips just provoke cops constantly, and act like they are "All Powerful"))

Waqqa

/nosupport

Copied from wikipedia, and that In Character info is taken from other servers forum as i've seen something like that a lot of times.

Decoy

Silver Member
/nonsupport

I doubt this faction would get anywhere... Plus.. Crips in the country side? Haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.