What's new

[4sale] [Auction site] 3 vehicles [ALL SOLD]

Zachariah

Retired Admin
*A post pops up on you computer screen for an auction ad as three nice looking vehicles appear on your screen. You decided to click on it and it brought you here*
Welcome viewer. This is an auction for three very well-kept vehicles. They are up for sale now at reasonable prices. Please enter you bids and click select to submit it. Please follow the bidding paramaters aswell please!
22pxo.jpg

The first vehicle shown is a Wayfarer. It is starting at a price of Fourteen thousand USD. Please follow the bid-stepping of fifteen hundred USD. Please enter your bid, or click [Starting bid] then submit your bid. Best of luck.
SOLD AT 14,000 dollars
The second vehicle shown is a Picador. It is starting at a price of Twenty thousand USD. Please follow the bid-stepping of two thousand USD. Please enter your bid, or click [Starting bid] then submit your bid. Best of luck.
SOLD AT 20,000 dollars
The third vehicle shown is a Yosemite. It is starting at a price of Twenty-five thousand USD. Please follow the bid-stepping of twenty-five hundred USD. Please enter your bid, or click [Starting bid] then submit your bid. Best of luck.
SOLD AT 30,000 dollars

VitoTEMP

Donator
Re: [4sale] [Auction site] 3 vehicles

Cute these prices in half and I'll consider it!

*walks towards the door*

Miguel

Retired Admin

Starting on the Yosemite (25.000$)

Zachariah

Retired Admin

2001prelude said:
Do you want a Freeway for the Wayfarer?
Ill take that as an acceptable trade! Trade valued at the starting price of fourteen-thousand for auction purposes. Going once!
DrTrollinski said:
Make it $30,000 on the Yosemite.
Highest bid on the Yosemite! Going once!

(I apologize for my recent couple of days of inactivity. I had my open house and following parties to host and attend)

Zachariah

Retired Admin

Logfrog5 said:
2001prelude said:
Do you want a Freeway for the Wayfarer?
Ill take that as an acceptable trade! Trade valued at the starting price of fourteen-thousand for auction purposes. Going once!
DrTrollinski said:
Make it $30,000 on the Yosemite.
Highest bid on the Yosemite! Going once!
Current high bids going twice!