What's new

Denied 3 things I would like to see in 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
First, we need to beef up the RP needed to get into factions. For Christs sake, look at all the dumbasses and fuckheads in factions. I like the RCSD's idea, of a Teamspeak interview in their recruiting process. It really shows how smart people are. Think up some shit and post it below. We NEED to stop these noobs

Second, we need to lock people's accounts when they are banned. It will help stop ban evaders from getting back onto the same account, and there's no point in ban-evading if you lose all your shit.

Third, we need a kick delay. Like, if you join within 15 minutes of being kicked, it auto-kicks you. That will help us enforce the rules as it will punish people who get kicked more harshly.

Fox

Banned
Yes, those are great ideas!!! The server absolutely needs those!!!

Alec

Retired Admin
First is really up to faction leaders.

Second I am adding (disabled with ban and /disableacc)].

Third could be hard to code but it could be based on the server time.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Alec_Rae said:
First is really up to faction leaders.
Totaly agreed, I will invite regularly a few journalists, so that they can document the El Vato Locos gang-activities like in real life.

Itami

Bronze Member
Mick_Foley said:
Third, we need a kick delay. Like, if you join within 15 minutes of being kicked, it auto-kicks you. That will help us enforce the rules as it will punish people who get kicked more harshly.
It would be a good idea to have a seperate kick command for that. for those noobs that are kicked more "harshly" if someone is just goofing off, or if you kick someone just for fun, they should be able to come right back. that should be a normal kick, this should have its own command. if it ever does get coded. two thumbs up, tho.

Yurik Cherdenko

Itami said:
Mick_Foley said:
It would be a good idea to have a seperate kick command for that. for those noobs that are kicked more "harshly" if someone is just goofing off, or if you kick someone just for fun, they should be able to come right back. that should be a normal kick, this should have its own command. if it ever does get coded. two thumbs up, tho.
agreed

Hopkins

Silver Member
Mick_Foley said:
I like the RCSD's idea, of a Teamspeak interview in their recruiting process. It really shows how smart people are.
Heh, that was my idea. heh heh. heh heh heh.

But yeah, I like those ideas too.

Some things I'd like to see.
Moderators+ being able to /ajail.
Level 2 admins being able to ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.