[-/3] Foster Trading. | Palomino Creek Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foster

Retired Admin
Foster_Trading.png

Palomino Creek Store

9.png

" This top end business is on a busy street connecting Palomino with the rest of the county. It is a reliable source of income and generally a good store to run. "

"Bidding should start at $4,000,000 with bid-steps of $250,000. There is no autowin, trades won't be considered."

Capture.png

Format
Code:
[divbox=black,gray][center][img]http://s17.postimg.org/54pdbcotr/Foster_Trading.png[/img][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Century Gothic][center][b][u][size=150]Bid[/size][/u][/b]

[b][i]"SPEECH"[/i][/b]

[hr][/hr][/font][/center]
[/color][/divbox]

Nick

Donator
Justin. said:
Could an admin intervene please? It's been nearly 48 hours and "Going once" hasn't even been called lol
According to the rules, Foster is perfectly entitled to wait 48 hrs after each bid before calling 'Once' 'Twice', etc. No need for an admin to intervene, Foster has done nothing wrong. May I remind you that this is an IC action, any further OOC posts will be reported, you have been warned.))

Justin

Donator
Nick said:
Justin. said:
Could an admin intervene please? It's been nearly 48 hours and "Going once" hasn't even been called lol
According to the rules, Foster is perfectly entitled to wait 48 hrs after each bid before calling 'Once' 'Twice', etc. No need for an admin to intervene, Foster has done nothing wrong. May I remind you that this is an IC action, any further OOC posts will be reported, you have been warned.))

((Yes I was expecting that you would post here, it comes to no surprise to me. Sigh..... Read auction rule 16... Admins can intervene between 24-48 hours of a valid bid. I'm not gonna waste my time lecturing you on the rules...))

Kevin

Retired Admin
Nick said:
This has been sorted... I guess it's up to me to say L&A as the others are too lazy.

:locked3:
(( Forum PM me if not. ))

FVIuFr3.png

This auction topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

- The auction form was invalid.
- The auction topic has become outdated.
- The property has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.