What's new

[3/3] Smokin' Beef Grill

PuDzeh

Donator
file.php

Smokin' Beef Grill

106.png

This business is located in Las Barrancas. Daily payout is approximately $3000.

The bidding is starting at
$2,000,000
and we will only accept new bids if the amount increases by at least $100,000.

Trades may be accepted in this auction.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Re: [-/3] Smokin' Beef Grill

$1.750.000 aswell as a Comet, worth approximately an additional $750,000 - $850,000.
Making my offer at a $2.500.000 value.

PuDzeh

Donator

TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
$1.750.000 aswell as a Comet, worth approximately an additional $750,000 - $850,000.
Making my offer at a $2.500.000 value.

The auctioneer would shout: I am afraid that the Burns Gruppe has no interest in your comet, apologies. So the bid does not stand.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin

Would you take $2,500,000 cash as the auto win? My husband and I would love to open a grill house there, and with our earnings send our daughter to college.

PuDzeh

Donator

TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
Would you take $2,500,000 cash as the auto win? My husband and I would love to open a grill house there, and with our earnings send our daughter to college.

I'm afraid not, but I could accept that as going once. And with 2.5mil you could pay for your daughter to go to college until she dies.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin

I'l leave the bid to go once in that case, i just hope we can finish this fast as i'm anxious to open the grill and get it going. *She sits back down anxiously, shaking a bit with excitement*
((Please don't wait like 2 days between each call like other people do, auctions take hours not days :p And i'l be online most of the weekend so i'd be able to pay as soon as it's sold if I win it. :) ))

PuDzeh

Donator

TENxF00TxM1DGET said:
I'l leave the bid to go once in that case, i just hope we can finish this fast as i'm anxious to open the grill and get it going. *She sits back down anxiously, shaking a bit with excitement*
((Please don't wait like 2 days between each call like other people do, auctions take hours not days :p And i'l be online most of the weekend so i'd be able to pay as soon as it's sold if I win it. :) ))

Gooooing once!

PuDzeh

Donator

PuDzeh said:
TENxF00TxM1DGET said:

Gooooing once!

Going twice!