[3/3] 1 Las Colinas

Anonymous

W3fTxQI.png

FOR SALE - 1 LAS COLINAS
mcd5PyS.png

Starting Bid: $30,000
Bid Step: $1,000
Buyout: $120,000

I take pride in my work and this house has been my pride and joy. I have spent countless days renovating this home into a fine work of art. There is plenty of space to park your cars on the right hand side of the house and also space to park bikes around the back. The thing I enjoy about this house is that it is out of the way, call me crazy but it's nice to live away from all the action.

Interior Pictures
txDLtGc.jpg

The central living area, took me a while to refurbish, excuse the wine bottles, I had a few friends over.
Z1Tqh7J.jpg

The hall way, this takes you to the kitchen and the bedroom. The bedroom being located on the right hand side and the kitchen being on your left.
veHMwLa.jpg

The study, this is the place I am sitting right now to sell my house. The study looks cramped in the photo but is spacious to do office work in whilst allowing others to pass by behind you.
Dx9GJpj.jpg

The bathroom, still wondering what I want to do about the wall tiles but never set my mind to it. On the whole the bathroom does the function of a bathroom but hasn't been touched in any way be me.
qla8c2E.jpg

The kitchen, one of the most important rooms of the house, fully furnished with a new cooker and microwave. The cupboards have been rebuilt as the last ones were falling off when I purchased the house.
U6cVbeE.png

The bedroom, fitted with a queen size bed and features a large open window allowing you to see the view of Los Santos.
EJSjPLD.png

The house is filled with more furniture, including walls, tables, lamps and chairs allowing you to add more to the house to give it your own style!
OOC Proof can be provided if needed.
Happy Bidding.​

Justin

Donator
Re: [0/3] 1 Las Colinas

Would you be interested in a trade with 15 Hempshire Park? It's very well-furnished house.

Anonymous

Re: [0/3] 1 Las Colinas

Justin. said:
Would you be interested in a trade with 15 Hempshire Park? It's very well-furnished house.

Hello! I'm not interested in trades at the moment, i'm sorry I never stated it in the information. I'm more interested in the sale of this asset as I have my eyes currently fixed on something else. Sorry.