What's new

• Thread starter Deleted member 49341
  • Start date

Jboi

Lead Administrator
i rp a 3D printed glock with a custom safety built in, i carry with the safety on and without a round in the chamber for maximum safety of my character (dont want to negligently discharge a round into my leg), hope this bind is ok:
/ame whips out his 8 inch glock and flicks the safety off before racking the slide and pointing it at the [man/woman/preferred pronoun of the person] he finna shoot.

Anderson

Retired Admin
i rp a 3D printed glock with a custom safety built in, i carry with the safety on and without a round in the chamber for maximum safety of my character (dont want to negligently discharge a round into my leg), hope this bind is ok:
/ame whips out his 8 inch glock and flicks the safety off before racking the slide and pointing it at the [man/woman/preferred pronoun of the person] he finna shoot.
Same, I RP using a 3D printed Liberator.
/me chuckles as he wrestles the liberator out of his pants, cocking the hammer back.
However due to the nature of 3d printed firearms, I have to flipcoin to see if it explodes in my hands.

valley

Basically, don't overcomplicate /me's with simple actions. It's the same as the common preference that people like doing with long emotes describing how they pulled out a cigarette. Chuck it up with metaphors, adjectives or a concise phrase then you're good.

Cream

Faction Consultant
/me stretches his arm before he reaches for his Glock 17 located up his arse, he switches the safety to [OFF] and in the process he realises that hes actually a massive tosser and he wonders what hes gonna cook for dinner but by then his semi auto military Glock would already be pulled so hes now got no choice but to act.

John Smith from Montgomery says: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!

Doherty’s at it again

Wannas

Silver Member
/me slowly lifts his hand up via sending signals from motor cortex to biceps using neurons, he starts to slowly lift his hand towards his pocket located inside of his jacket where he had stored a particular firearm in a solid state of matter, he slowly but surely continues to send electric signal through neurons passing through synapses towards his whole arm and contracting muscle with help of actin and myosin, he wraps his fingers around it, grabbing it tightly, as he curls his finger around the trigger by sending signals to his interossei muscles, he slowly lifts the firearm, pointing it at the officer.

That's how it's done, okay?