What's new

Denied 2 Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorinel_Dodo

1st Suggestion - Car Journey - A possible house on wheels for hommeless people or newbies that don't have enought money for a house or trailer house.

Entrable, Housestore + Save your house on wheels (respawn & position ) where ever you want but not in the middle of the street please.

2nd Suggestion - Please mention in every Car or Bike Shop what kind of fuel is needed for every vehicle, or maybe an option when you buy it to chose the Petrol or the Diesel Engine.

I have a Nebula (petrol) and a Huntley (diesel) and I didn't know that only when I 1st refill it in a gas station. Huntley is almost 2 times as fuel efficient as the Nebula. I hope I will sell it fast(Nebula).

Belgier

Donator
1. Already talked about. Support, I want one too.
2. /einfo, altho it could be nice to see it in-shop

Icy

Gold Member
Joey Belgier said:
1. Already talked about. Support, I want one too.
2. /einfo, altho it could be nice to see it in-shop
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Who cares about fuel efficiency, you just buy cans

Alec

Retired Admin
The first is technically in the game but just no spawn to it yet.
The second will be added soon, but yeah /einfo is good enough.

Mathers

Donator
About the fuel thing;

Say your car when /engineinfo it says Petrol but you accidentally put diesel in it -

Your car fucks up, and requires a mechanic to come and drain the engine (/fix) until the car's engine's drained the engine would be displayed as broken (much like when a cars disabled in chases)

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
TyroneMathers said:
About the fuel thing;

Say your car when /engineinfo it says Petrol but you accidentally put diesel in it -

Your car fucks up, and requires a mechanic to come and drain the engine (/fix) until the car's engine's drained the engine would be displayed as broken (much like when a cars disabled in chases)
Which isn't working right now.
I've filled my car with Diesel, being a petrol car, it did nothing.

Alec

Retired Admin
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
TyroneMathers said:
About the fuel thing;

Which isn't working right now.
I've filled my car with Diesel, being a petrol car, it did nothing.
Right now it should break the car when you /eon (maybe not LSHIFT). Then you must /fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.