What's new

Waiting for more than 24 hours for my master account approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
It usually takes less than 24 hours yeah but it depends, maybe it hasn't been reviewed yet because only testers and admins can review applications so. You'll need to wait until someone answers. You may want to check your email for any updates too.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Hello! You haven't passed the roleplay quiz yet, so there's nothing for us to do at the moment.
In order to play on RCRP you need to pass the quiz first (it consists of general questions checking your knowledge of roleplay terms, server rules, english proficiency etc) - then after that's done you will have to submit a written application, which will be reviewed either by an Administrator or a Tester. You'll be able to create a character and join the server once it's handled and accepted. ;)

Gambler

I haven't been redirected to any, and i still cant find it. As i've searched it case i missed anything.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Well, I don't really see anything out of ordinary with your account, but still I've re-set the status of your master account just in case. Can you look around again and see if there's a link to the quiz anywhere on the UCP? ( https://redcountyrp.com/user/dashboard )

Status
Not open for further replies.