What's new

Unrealistic Interiors and players who login to retain assets

Smally

Retired Admin
read again, clearly it states you get refunded if you do have a proof of purchase if you bought the house with that int. also it's their fault for not consulting an admin before finishing the int designing or at least use common sense to make it as realistic as they could.

Players will only be entitled to a 10% refund of what they purchased the property for. If you believe you are entitled for a refund then please post a refund and tag myself.

Sakrat

chief executive roleplayer
what assets lmao the last asset I remember was the 2 flats I lost due to a bug that somehow still isn't fixed :LUL:

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
If I fixed my interior already, do I need to tell any admin about it? Told one about it but forum work is too annoying and am worried I'll have my int rekt.

Smally

Retired Admin
If I fixed my interior already, do I need to tell any admin about it? Told one about it but forum work is too annoying and am worried I'll have my int rekt.

Myself along with other administrators will be checking the interiors of the players that have been sent a PM after the date you were given to have it fixed by.

Swei

Helper
Myself along with other administrators will be checking the interiors of the players that have been sent a PM after the date you were given to have it fixed by.
I bought 7 Tumbleweed Way for 500K from Austin West (idk his forum name). Check it out cuz i know its big.

Lee

Platinum Member
sounds like a good measure to finally work towards a fruitful business economy

Moneko

Diamond Member
would work. but if I get to lock my bait shop then inactive for just a week. what would happen? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)