What's new

What's support ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makeens

Hello, im new to RCRP (havent even logged in yet) and i have a proble. So regristed my master account today and then tried to make a new charapter, but when admin reviewed my charapter application i got an email saying that someone has created a Master Account on my IP and that i have to ask the guy with my IP(yungsterg) to make some kind of "Support Ticket". My queston is: What's a Support ticket?

bonk

Donator
But what does it do?
It gets you to a one on one conversation with an admin or management (Depends which one you require) and you can speak to them about things relating to donator issues, if you've found a game breaking bug or that you've bought donator and wish to change your master account/forum name.

There's all sorts of categories on the support ticket that you can select to see what they're used for but those are the main ones.

Support tickets are not for normal conversations, just to be sure.

Makeens

It gets you to a one on one conversation with an admin or management (Depends which one you require) and you can speak to them about things relating to donator issues, if you've found a game breaking bug or that you've bought donator and wish to change your master account/forum name.

There's all sorts of categories on the support ticket that you can select to see what they're used for but those are the main ones.

Support tickets are not for normal conversations, just to be sure.
Sorry for bothering you with questions, but what should i do in ths situation described, should i change IP or something?

bonk

Donator
Sorry for bothering you with questions, but what should i do in ths situation described, should i change IP or something?
Don't worry man, I'm not bothered at all.

Yep, check your current IP, then go to your router and turn it off, wait five seconds and turn it on again and check if your IP is the same, if not then message me I'll give you the next set of instructions.

You can check your IP by googling "My ip"

Makeens

Okay, so my IP became different, but i really need to write that whole application again?

Makeens

Which admin told you to make the support ticket, may I ask?
The email i got when my application was reviewed did not include the name of the admin it just said ''A member of staff''

Status
Not open for further replies.