What's new

Unrealistic Interiors and players who login to retain assets

Moneko

Diamond Member
mates u cant just take away his privilege to buy back his bizz in case it gets autosold that would be petty as fuck. that garage has no potential rps in it just like my bait shop. its a passive bizz not some bar, restaurant, etc. just what it stated on the announcements.

Dom.

Donator
There is potential roleplay to be had if someone goes the extra mile. The fact is that PC garage is an important business to the server, and if it goes stockless so damn often, the current owner shouldn't own it anymore. It's clear it's just for the payout.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
no i mean what.

why the fuck not? sledneck did buy her bizz back after it went inactive so why couldnt he?

If you're on about Sensations. The business is barely worth 1m. It has a shit payout, and I've only had to request stock for it twice in the past year. I've paid for a custom mapping, I've made a forum topic as a website for the store, and I RP with it. I paid 4m, far more than it's worth, to buy the business back after I lost it from "inactivity". On top of that, I had posted a Leave of Absence on the SACSO forums during this inactivity, and it was due to my health. It's not like I just up and left, and had the business removed because I was logging in just to keep it. I was incapable of being active that month. The property was wiped from me by the servers script like countless other people. And I was told I would get the business refunded, only to find it on auction the next day. I shouldn't have had to pay to get it back, yet I did. The business is involved in my characters development, do you ever think I'll make my money back on a business with a $1,000 payout? After investing 850k for its origional purchase, 1.5m(If I remember correct) for the mapping, 600k in Silentium service fees, 30k for security cameras from Silentium, and 4m to buy it back a second time. It would probably take 4+ years to break even off its payout. The business and its RP is valuable to me, not its income. Hence my 4m bid to get the property back.

Just to clarify to you also, I am online, at least once a week. Preferably more. It depends on my schedule like anybody else. I don't login just to retain my assets. I've been around for 6-ish years, and the longest I've gone inactive for is September to February in 2016 I believe, during which I sold my assets and quit my factions, resigned from Lead Admin and so on.

Now that we're clear on why 'sledneck did buy her bizz back after it went inactive', when I was away for medical reasons. Igor and the repair garage, it definitely could be used for RP. A heck of a lot more than my business you went on about. Some people RP mechanical stuff, hell, I even RP working on my cars in my driveway. People can vouch for this if they've seen me RP with my cars on makeshift ramps using exterior furniture. I'm sure many people have seen this, considering how often I get interrupted by people. So yes, if he only logs on just to keep his business, it should be sold off to someone who could use it.

Moneko

Diamond Member
If you're on about Sensations. The business is barely worth 1m. It has a shit payout, and I've only had to request stock for it twice in the past year. I've paid for a custom mapping, I've made a forum topic as a website for the store, and I RP with it. I paid 4m, far more than it's worth, to buy the business back after I lost it from "inactivity". On top of that, I had posted a Leave of Absence on the SACSO forums during this inactivity, and it was due to my health. It's not like I just up and left, and had the business removed because I was logging in just to keep it. I was incapable of being active that month. The property was wiped from me by the servers script like countless other people. And I was told I would get the business refunded, only to find it on auction the next day. I shouldn't have had to pay to get it back, yet I did. The business is involved in my characters development, do you ever think I'll make my money back on a business with a $1,000 payout? After investing 850k for its origional purchase, 1.5m(If I remember correct) for the mapping, 600k in Silentium service fees, 30k for security cameras from Silentium, and 4m to buy it back a second time. It would probably take 4+ years to break even off its payout. The business and its RP is valuable to me, not its income. Hence my 4m bid to get the property back.

Just to clarify to you also, I am online, at least once a week. Preferably more. It depends on my schedule like anybody else. I don't login just to retain my assets. I've been around for 6-ish years, and the longest I've gone inactive for is September to February in 2016 I believe, during which I sold my assets and quit my factions, resigned from Lead Admin and so on.

Now that we're clear on why 'sledneck did buy her bizz back after it went inactive', when I was away for medical reasons. Igor and the repair garage, it definitely could be used for RP. A heck of a lot more than my business you went on about. Some people RP mechanical stuff, hell, I even RP working on my cars in my driveway. People can vouch for this if they've seen me RP with my cars on makeshift ramps using exterior furniture. I'm sure many people have seen this, considering how often I get interrupted by people. So yes, if he only logs on just to keep his business, it should be sold off to someone who could use it.

whats ur point here exactly? didnt bother reading every paragraph. the bizz is as much as passive as my bait shop and ur pizza stack