What's new

Commend a Helper

Moneko

Diamond Member
@Wolfy - Forgot to commend him. Also one of the best interior designers that I know and very efficient elite trucker. I called once on their hotline because the Angel Pine Gas Station literally ran out of petrol and he responded it as fast as he could. Hopefully that speed could be in use especially at /assistance
qXN9lP8.png

wsasRO

Platinum Member
@Electric as Axel Reeves.
@Wolfie as Tyson Wolf.

Tyson Wolf is my commendation for overwhelmingly (very) quick and great work as a helper.
Axel Reeves goes for the friendliest helper I've ever met, always a pleasure to roleplay with and blends in perfectly as a helper.
Both have the same qualities in my eyes and deserve their position.

bonk

Donator
JinChill, he is a very good man. He helped me within 5 minutes (which nowadays is amazing) and assisted me in what I needed to be assisted in, thank you very much kind sir!

Moneko

Diamond Member
That time of the month again, 13th every month for me to commend my favorite helpers <3

Valkyrie - Still one of the best helpers, keep up the good work fam.

Baha - Awesome dude, make sure you keep it real dude :p

Hippie - Still one of the best hippies for me. Dedicated to help am I right fam?

NaSa - Although he's not working at the NASA, still an awesome dude.

DiFenucci - Quite a good person honestly, especially the way he thinks to other people.

Igor_Ryzhkov - Great man, just be more active for damn sake.

Wolfy -
WCWTnon.png
this is a wolf-girl by the way.

Gecatahh

Helper Prixi was amazingly helpful today i did not play from 4 years and i was not able to login my account and no admins were answering so he managed to help me with solving my problem and contacting me with admin which was very helpful too! Now i'm waiting for my application to be approved and see you in game! <3