Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauer

Retired Admin

rcrplogosmall.png

RC-RP Satisfaction Form 2018

Introduction

Hello everyone!

After almost 4 years we felt like it was time again to make an RC-RP Satisfaction Form. We are currently looking for feedback for both the server and the administration team. Therefor we have made a Google Docs Form which can be filled in completely anonymous. Giving anonymous feedback is a very powerful tool, because there is no way for us to know who is saying what, and therefor most answers will be more sincere and honest. BUT this is also means it has a greater potential to receive fake, toxic and trollish replies. We will ignore those by default, but we ask everyone to take this survey as serious as possible. Please answer correctly and preferably as thoroughly as possible.

The survey can be taken here:
https://goo.gl/forms/jJzuQZkjx2qFnQCy1

Thanks to all who spent their time on giving us your feedback!

Bauer

BigFoe

Donator
At the end of the poll, the management team should release a % of ratings the admins receive from best to worst.

It not only puts those admins in the spotlight and gives them the ability to recognize mistakes/issues, it also gives them MORE motive (even if it doesn't come off as the best) to fix issues they may/may not have.

Zoltan

Donator
I noticed a section for Lead Admin Justin Bishop - Bishop. He hasn't been around in forever.

TommyB

Owner
I'm not quite sure how the results will be published, but they'll be shared with the community in one way or another. I imagine the form will be up for a few days before we collect all of the results, share them among the staff and see where to go from there. Thanks to everyone who has filled it out so far.

TommyB

Owner
Justin Bishop is an older admin that Bauer forgot to remove when recycling the format used for the form. Just ignore his option. :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.